PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT & IMPLEMENTATION
TAC assists state and local systems and providers with the development and implementation of best practice housing and human service program delivery strategies.
Types of assistance TAC offers include:
- Translating policy and strategic planning documents into on the ground implementation activities, from program start-up to performance monitoring and quality improvement.
- Developing step-by-step policies and procedures to ensure effective program implementation to achieve program goals.
- Assisting with stakeholder outreach and education to gain program support and ensure appropriate referrals of program participants.
- Providing expert consultation to assist program implementers to comply with federal affordable housing and human service program regulations and requirements.
- Providing direct technical assistance and capacity building support to program administrators and managers to operationalize new program roles and responsibilities.
- Development and implementation of training, coaching, and peer learning strategies for providers of new housing and service delivery models to support effective skill development and mastery over time.