Equity-Focused Data & Quality Improvement
The success of policy efforts to address inequities between populations depends on accurate data — and on a system-wide commitment to continuous quality improvement. Yet historically, the experiences of disenfranchised groups have not been fully accounted for or reflected in policy solutions. The movement for Black lives and other recent social justice campaigns have helped propel new efforts in this area.
With years of experience in equity-based quality improvement, our consultants help assess state, local, and federal data systems to identify and address racial and other disparities.
Areas of Expertise
- Continuous Quality Improvement in service delivery and design
- Coordinated Entry System assessment
- Homeless Management Information System
- Equity Community Centered Design
- Targeted Universalism for Racial Equity and Social Justice
- System Performance Measures alignment