Through the following services, TAC assists public managers and state and local policymakers on initiatives to enhance care for vulnerable populations.
- Developing quality management plans that include strategies for monitoring provider performance, data collection processes, and public reporting
- Conducting comprehensive evaluations of public-sector initiatives and pilot projects
- Working with stakeholders to identify key indicators of system performance
- Creating financial incentives and leveraging procurement to drive quality improvements
- Developing performance monitoring tools to assess the quality and performance of state and local systems