Through the following services, TAC helps housing and human services to align policies and resources with best practices and funding priorities.
- Conducting environmental scans to assess housing and/or community support services inventory, practices, and needs
- Engaging and facilitating input from key stakeholders and partners to ensure accountability and transparency in the strategic plan process
- Developing strategic recommendations and action steps to increase the use of best practice models, leverage resources, and ensure that the most vulnerable people gain access to services.
- Drafting strategic action plans to expand affordable and permanent supportive housing, implement evidence-based and best practice, prevent and end homelessness, and more effectively use resources
- Providing technical assistance, guidance, and expertise to support implementation of strategic plan recommendations