Customized TA & Training
Through the following services, TAC provides customized assistance to meet the unique policy, programmatic, and financing needs of each client with regard to its housing, health, and human services systems.
- Program design and community planning
- Systems redesign to prevent unnecessary institutionalization by strengthening community-based supportive housing, improving behavioral health care, and linking to other supports.
- Program development and start-up, grants management, financial analysis and underwriting, and ongoing implementation support
- Trainings for government and nonprofit provider agency staff on the implementation of best practice housing and service interventions
- Technical input and support, including evaluation expertise, on initiatives to improve access to community-based housing and services and effective behavioral health service systems.
- Contributing to publications on issues such as homelessness, behavioral health, Medicaid financing, employment, and affordable and permanent supportive housing.