Customized TA & Training
Through the following services, TAC provides customized assistance to meet the unique needs of clients regarding housing and health and human services policy, programs, and financing.
- Program design and community planning
- Systems redesign to prevent unnecessary institutionalization by strengthening community-based supportive housing linked with mainstream services and supports
- Program development and start-up, grants management, financial analysis and underwriting, and ongoing implementation support
- Trainings for government and nonprofit provider agency staff on the implementation of best practice housing and service interventions
- Technical input and support, including evaluation expertise, on federal, state, and local initiatives designed to improve access to integrated, community-based housing and services
- Contributing to publications on issues such as homelessness, behavioral health, Medicaid financing, employment, and affordable and permanent supportive housing