Substance Use Disorders – Treatment & Recovery Supports
To fully address the broad spectrum of substance use problems and disorders faced by millions of Americans, a comprehensive approach is needed that provides robust support for prevention, early intervention, treatment, and recovery.
TAC helps clients to design, finance, and implement a full continuum of substance use disorder prevention, treatment, and recovery support services — including initiatives to address the nation’s opioid crisis by expanding access to medication-assisted treatment (MAT) and improving opioid use disorder prevention and treatment.
Areas of Expertise
- Delivery system and financing approaches
- Service delivery and care management approaches
- Medicaid waivers and state plan amendments, including Medicaid section 1115 SUD demonstration planning and implementation
- Performance outcome measures, monitoring systems, and quality improvement strategies
- Incorporating peers into service delivery strategies
- Coordination of substance use disorder treatment and recovery supports with housing and employment services