Health Care Integration
The integration of primary care and behavioral health services is vitally important. By finding ways to build effective collaboration across these services, we can improve health outcomes and increase the likelihood of recovery for millions of people with mental illness and substance use disorders.
TAC works with the systems that pay for health care at every level to introduce robust care coordination, provider and beneficiary education, and policy and reimbursement strategies that improve access to much-needed medical and behavioral health treatment.
Areas of Expertise
- Data analytics
- Identification of successful provider models
- Performance measurement
- Pay-for-performance strategies
- Utilizing Medicaid authorities
- Policy development
- Strategizing to address high-cost utilizers
- Facilitating partnerships of mental health, SUD, and health care systems